[rescue] sbus ethernet

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 21:56:59 CDT 2001

>On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 06:18:57PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>>    Did you bring enough to share? ;)
>>     -Dave
>
>I must be the only person on here who has NEVER tried
>illegal/"enhancing"/"mind altering" substances (other
>than fine alcohol).

not at all.  I don't use anything like that.  Not even with
prescriptions.  I may be under age but I've had alcohol available to
me for a long time but I have no desire to even touch that.  I can be
DAMN funny when its 3am and everybody else is drunk but I don't see
the apeal of it.

>I usually find I'm enough of a dick at times without
>artificial enhancement 8-)

I fell the same way, but people don't seem to agree with me.  I guess
thats a good thing.  Friends and SOs are nice.

>(but, however, I dont infringe on the rights of others
>  to do as they wish - as long as they dont harm others
>  while doing so..)

Oy... I'm not going to touch that one.  I've had lots of bad
experiences in that area.

daniel