[rescue] hrm.

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 21:46:13 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:31:13PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:
> Asia Carrara: Computer geek, always wrapped up in her machines and
> projects, never gonna switch from Microsoft, and won't understand Crays.

You forgot "porn star". ugh.  Sure, she's friendly and sends naughty
pics to all the PC web site guys (hardocp, etc) but I wouldnt want her
as a girlfriend/wife (that is, if I was single and had a chance, etc).

> Telsa Gwynn: Non-computer, but still a touch geeky.  Tons of
> books.  Doesn't understand crays, but understands that you love them and
> that they mean a lot to you.  Will use whatever computer is placed in
> front of her if you explain it.

Thats how Amy started out, and shes way ahead of that now.  I'd much prefer
Amy.  Few years ago, I came home, and her desktop was completely different.
"Oh, I decided Windows sucked, I got tired of it, so I got your BeOS CD
and installed it..."

Later, she did the same thing with Linux, and I'm about to set her up with
a SGI Indigo2 as well.  Very clued lady, I'm lucky to have her. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net