[rescue] hrm.

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 21:31:13 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 03:24:16AM +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> Sorry, Josh, could repeat or otherwise rephrase the question, the
> mental-image of having Alan as a girlfriend is quite off-putting.
> He's a big guy you know;  Of course, it could just be 3am, and my brain.

OK.  Pick one.

Asia Carrara: Computer geek, always wrapped up in her machines and
projects, never gonna switch from Microsoft, and won't understand Crays.

Telsa Gwynn: Non-computer, but still a touch geeky.  Tons of
books.  Doesn't understand crays, but understands that you love them and
that they mean a lot to you.  Will use whatever computer is placed in
front of her if you explain it.

OK, make your choice, and it is...

Myself, of those two, I'd go for Telsa Gwynn.

--
Joshua D. Boyd