[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 19:41:21 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 08:32:56PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Not to add fuel to the fire - but:

fire? what fire? :)

> Who does the dishes usually depends on who cooked.  Since I enjoy cooking,
> Karin usually does the *post dinner* dishes.  However, I usually wash while
> I cook (deja-vu, I think we discussed this before) so the only thing left is
> the plates/cups/whatever from the table.

ok, doesn't matter who cooked.  she just doesn't do dishes.  i can get her to
do them, but i have to practically hover over her at which point i should just
do them myself.

> Dishwasher machines help a lot too.  It also helps to cook with pans that

the sad part is we HAVE a dishwasher.  obviously moving the dishes the 3 feet
from sink to dishwasher is too much trouble.

> require only cursory cleanup, like well-seasoned woks and cast iron
> skillets.  The Revereware pots spend more time down in the cupboard, and the
> dirty great cast iron skillet does all the work.

by myself i do just fine. :)

-brian