[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 19:32:56 CDT 2001

> see, it's funny that he mentions this.  it's the exact oposite here.  i'm
> the one who does the dishes all the time and she's the one who leaves them
> piled up in the sink.  actually, it's an act of god if she can even get
> the damn things into the sink.

Not to add fuel to the fire - but:

Who does the dishes usually depends on who cooked.  Since I enjoy cooking,
Karin usually does the *post dinner* dishes.  However, I usually wash while
I cook (deja-vu, I think we discussed this before) so the only thing left is
the plates/cups/whatever from the table.

Dishwasher machines help a lot too.  It also helps to cook with pans that
require only cursory cleanup, like well-seasoned woks and cast iron
skillets.  The Revereware pots spend more time down in the cupboard, and the
dirty great cast iron skillet does all the work.

Kurt