[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 19:31:17 CDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, linc wrote:
> > you didnt see the rest of the speil, which was carried out privately. i
> > specifically stated that he took it too personally and all i was doing was
> > responding to one example as it provoked thought.
>
> If "the speil" was carried out privately, then why bann from the public
> list?

he knew the rules (no insult slinging). as for the speil, i said some of
it was private, not all of it. he was unsubscribed due to what he posted
here.

> You may not have been, but as I pointed out before it definately looked
> that way to me and I can't believe I am the only person who saw it that
> way.

i'm not concerned with how it looked to the users. i'm concerned with what
happened--which isnt anyone else's business but bill's, mine, and jon's.

> However, it's not necessary to get a 'tude over anything (which again is
> the impression I am getting).  I just registered my opinion about what I
> saw.

i wasnt aware i was getting a 'tude' so your impression is once again
incorrect. i'm just doing my job.

--a