[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

linc rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 12:26:16 CDT 2001

OK, somehow I knew this would happen.....

> you didnt see the rest of the speil, which was carried out privately. i
> specifically stated that he took it too personally and all i was doing was
> responding to one example as it provoked thought.

If "the speil" was carried out privately, then why bann from the public
list?

> discussion is fine, spirited arguments are fine--i don't have a problem
> with either. insults, however, are not fine. you're wlcome to speak out
> all you like as long as you dont sit and sling insults at me (or anyone
> else for that matter).

Quite reasonable.

> i was not insulting him in *any* way, therefor that point is moot. last,
> and ultimately the most important, i'm an admin/owner of this list so i'll
> damn well do what i please as long as i'm in agreement with bill (and i
> was).

You may not have been, but as I pointed out before it definately looked
that way to me and I can't believe I am the only person who saw it that
way.  Now you all might think I am biased but let me point out I don't
know any of you, and generally don't post on this list - just check it as
a valuable source of info.
As to your repetative assertion that this is "your own damn list" and
you'll "do what you damn well please"  That's fine.  However, it's not
necessary to get a 'tude over anything (which again is the impression I am
getting).  I just registered my opinion about what I saw.

There I'm done and won't post any more on the subject.
-Linc.

--
  1:03pm  up 8 days,  6:27,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00