[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 19:45:40 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 07:31:17PM -0500, Amy wrote:
> > If "the speil" was carried out privately, then why bann from the public
> > list?
> he knew the rules (no insult slinging). as for the speil, i said some of
> it was private, not all of it. he was unsubscribed due to what he posted
> here.

We also Reserve the Right to Unsubscribe People at Any Time (tm).  Not
something I like to do, or have done often (less than five people in what..
four years?).
ime

> > You may not have been, but as I pointed out before it definately looked
> > that way to me and I can't believe I am the only person who saw it that
> > way.
> i'm not concerned with how it looked to the users. i'm concerned with what
> happened--which isnt anyone else's business but bill's, mine, and jon's.

As Amy says here, "how it looked" is of little consequence.  We didnt have
to publicly address this at *all*, but we thought we'd let people know.

Hate to have to take this stance occasionally, since some of my very best
friends I met through these lists - but "my machines, my lists, my rules".
I try to be more than fair and lenient most of the time.  However, we do
have list rules, and I try to keep them mostly enforced.

> > However, it's not necessary to get a 'tude over anything (which again is
> > the impression I am getting).  I just registered my opinion about what I
> > saw.

Trust me, you dont want to see her with a 'tude'.  Not pretty.  I tend to
run and hide when it happens. 8-)

bill

--
Bill Bradford