[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 16:08:00 CDT 2001

> I met my wife in a bar, but at a school reunion, as
> did my best friend. (Same reunion!) Another friend met
> his at a Habitat for Humanity project house...

Dang!  This is odd - I met my wife at a night club.  This is significant,
because I never go to night clubs, and this was the first time I'd ever been
there.  Wierder - I was there expecting to play pool (1).  Karin (my wife)
had been dragged there by her freind (2).  Neither one of us had ever been
to that club before, and have never been since.

We prefer places like Aidan's Pub and Grub:
http://www.rhodeirish.net/frames/main/pubs/aidan/aidanbristol.htm

(1) I got duped by my boss into going, because he wanted to troll for women.
(2) She got duped by her friend into going.

Kurt