[rescue] FDDI questions.

linc rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 07:32:37 CDT 2001

> saturday was a whirlwind, so much happening all at once, maybe i got
> his name wrong?  the tall skinny fellow who drives the audi.
>
> -brian

How about all the people that came with Dan?  I can't for the life of me
remember *any* of their names..  But, alas, I am horrible with names
anyway.  Perhaps if they had been introduced with some sort of aging
hardware designation I would remember....  Yeah there was the NeXT guy and
the VAX guy and the guy with the G4 laptop, etc.. :)

-Linc.

--
  8:29am  up 8 days,  1:53,  4 users,  load average: 0.35, 0.43, 0.50