[rescue] FDDI questions.

linc rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 07:54:16 CDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, linc wrote:

> > saturday was a whirlwind, so much happening all at once, maybe i got
> > his name wrong?  the tall skinny fellow who drives the audi.

By the way..  A little OT here but a public thanks to Dave Mcguire and
Mike Nicewonger.  I personally had a great time Saturday and I believe
Dann and Brian did as well.  Thanks for having us over.  For those of you
who haven't yet been out to visit Dave and Mike - well, you're just
missing out.
-Linc.

--
  8:51am  up 8 days,  2:15,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.20, 0.36