[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

James L. Rice rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 06:11:29 CDT 2001

joshua d boyd thus spoke these words:

> If I found the right person, I'd give up anything for her.  If she tries
> to change me/be a Nazi, she probably isn't the right person then.  But,
> what do I know.  Just more excessively idealistic theories from this guy.
>
> --

I had that problem with wife v1.0, guess that's why I'm at version 2.0.
Seriously Ronda (Wife 2.0) is a lot more understanding than Cindy (Wife
1.0).  Last weekend she volunteered to stay home and babysit the girls
so I could drive to Austin and pickup my NeXT Dimension cube.  She never
questions why I need 12 computers set up and running in my home office.
She doesn't bitch when I just order Tier 2 DSL to supplement the ISDN
link to the internet.  Ronda has never sat my spare equipment out on the
curb when it was bulk item pickup day.  I think I did a lot better job
selecting this one.  Maybe you get better with experience?