[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 20 18:23:30 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 06:18:00PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> #ifdef RANT
>   I, too, have a strong desire to get married someday.  But it'll be a
> cold day in hell when I marry someone who will be the cause of yet
> another "XYZ free for pickup, insensitive nazi wife won't let me
> pursue my own interests and I don't have the balls to do anything
> about it" message to a mailing list somewhere.

FYI, (as dave points out further down below), I'm giving stuff away
to clear up space so that I can move more of my stuff into the
garage, not because of an uncaring spouse. 8-)  Most of the "Free"
stuff has been sitting untouched in the garage for over a year.

>   Further, I know for a fact that there ARE
> reasonable spouses in the world (Bill's wife Amy comes to mind, though
> she's a geek herself so I'm not sure she really counts in
> this)

She's VERY understanding, considering some of the stuff thats shown
up unannounced on the porch at times. 8-)

bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net