[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 20 18:37:32 CDT 2001

>#ifdef RANT
>  I, too, have a strong desire to get married someday.  But it'll be a
>cold day in hell when I marry someone who will be the cause of yet
>another "XYZ free for pickup, insensitive nazi wife won't let me
>pursue my own interests and I don't have the balls to do anything
>about it" message to a mailing list somewhere.

 you know Dave, in your case, it should be pretty easy.  I've been to your
house, and while I didn't have enough time to see everything, I think I
have the solution...

The house you are in stays your "office".  Then, you buy another house and
that is where she and you live.  You get up in the morning (or afternoon),
and walk over to the office... problem solved.

:-)

./patrick