[rescue] 2 masters degrees, 25+ years experience, and LAID OFF

Dan Canaan rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 19:24:40 CDT 2001

No jobs in Seattle for a PC hardware/OS technician.  Been out since the
beginning of March with only six or so interviews.  Right now I'm applying
for a truck driving job for Ikon copiers.  I still have my commercial
driver's license so that is an option if I can find work doing that until
the industry recovers.
 |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
 |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters at picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |