[rescue] Sun ISDN/IDSL HOWTO? (was Wanted: ISDN equipment)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 15:04:41 CDT 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Neil McNeight wrote:

> Am I anything ahead if I go this route, or would just sticking with an
> all-in-one appliance be worth it?

The all-in-one appliance would probably be simpler and offer fewer
compatability issues.

What box does your provider recommend?  I have a Copper Rocket 201 left
over from the demise of Northpoint, and many other people have similar
gear based on a few peeks at Ebay.  If you can use equipment that one of
the dead/dying CLECs used then you may be able to pick something up very
inexpensively.

R.I.P. Northpoint
R.I.P. Rhythms
R.I.P. Covad (just filed chap. 11)