[rescue] Sparc server 630 mp terminal?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 9 00:47:57 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:16:14PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:

> If you're in austin he makes house calls ;)

eastern PA, how's he feel about flying? :)

> What's sad is that was a while ago..it's grown much worse.  I'm pretty
> sure it's a certified fire hazard.  You can't walk w/o careening or
> stepping over something. It's really quite sad.

i generally try to keep this place organized, but i'm slowly losing my grip of
the situation.

www.arkham.ws/complab/office

Messy Office: this place is just starting to get completely out of hand.

Squeeze Spot: ok, i'm skinny and all, but this is rediculous.

-brian