[rescue] Ram for a Vaxstation 4000 VLC???

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 21:12:30 CDT 2001

Hello,

I'll be getting one of these in the next couple of days. However, it
only has 8mb on board of the 24 it can handle. Does anyone out there
have any 4mb parity (1mbx36) 72 pin simms for sale? I'd like to get 4 of
them to max this machine out. I don't have much in the tradeables
department these days, but I do have a couple of small scsi drives
someone might find usefull (small being a 105, a 425, a 500, and a 730).
All 50 pin narrow.

Anyone have any anecdotes or advice? This will be my first Vax and my
first exposure to VMS since 1988ish at college.

Thanks,

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.