[rescue] Sparc server 630 mp terminal?

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 23:16:14 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 12:09:29AM -0400
Brian Hechinger <wonko at arkham.ws> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:04:33PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> > >
> > not manage.  Luckily my freakishly strong padre was in the neighborhood
> > so I let him throw out his back ;)
>
> please send him out my way when i move to help me with this thing. :)

If you're in austin he makes house calls ;)

> -brian
>
> ps: thank you derrick, after viewing the pics of your house i don't feel quite
> so bad about my own house anymore. :)  oh, and excellent choice in music.

What's sad is that was a while ago..it's grown much worse.  I'm pretty
sure it's a certified fire hazard.  You can't walk w/o careening or
stepping over something. It's really quite sad.

-derrick