[rescue] Sparc server 630 mp terminal?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 23:09:29 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:04:33PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:

> > But the 1200 VA is so small (1.5x IPX case size)...

ok, this beast is anything BUT small.  although it's hard to be 850lbs and
small, even with all that lead. :)

> I had an APC 1400XL in one of my cars for _weeks_ because I couldn't get
> it out of the backseat where I heaved/dropped it.  It seems to be abou
> 200+ lbs..I can rack a 120lb server by myself..but this thing I just can
> not manage.  Luckily my freakishly strong padre was in the neighborhood
> so I let him throw out his back ;)

please send him out my way when i move to help me with this thing. :)

> All that..to find that I have no 20amp plugs in this apt..grrr

D'Oh!

-brian

ps: thank you derrick, after viewing the pics of your house i don't feel quite
so bad about my own house anymore. :)  oh, and excellent choice in music.