[rescue] Sparc server 630 mp terminal?

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 23:04:33 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:55:16PM -0400
Ken Hansen <n2vip at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well, yeah...
>
> But the 1200 VA is so small (1.5x IPX case size)...
>
> Ken

I had an APC 1400XL in one of my cars for _weeks_ because I couldn't get
it out of the backseat where I heaved/dropped it.  It seems to be abou
200+ lbs..I can rack a 120lb server by myself..but this thing I just can
not manage.  Luckily my freakishly strong padre was in the neighborhood
so I let him throw out his back ;)

All that..to find that I have no 20amp plugs in this apt..grrr

-derrick