[rescue] sleep dep

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 00:45:41 CDT 2001

The dream researchers at stanford (laBerge?) sell timers and have=20
schedules for how often they occur. If you fall asleep reliably quickly =

(takes me under 3 minutes, but that's .mil training) you can guesstimate=
=20
and alarm yourself....

-Christof

On 8/3/01, 8:10:58 PM, joshua d boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote =