[SunRescue] I took the Irish job, Geek party tonight in Union City, CA

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 27 11:28:39 CDT 2001

Hey all,

Well I bit the bullet and accepted the Irish job. I leave for Dublin on the
11th of may (preceding my wife and stuff by a month to get things ready).
And to top it all off today is my birthday.

So anyway, we're having a combination birthday, new job, going away party
tonight at the Texas Road house in Union City, CA. Anyone in the area is
welcome to show. There'll be plenty of good food, geekly conversation, great
beer, and cute waitresses (I'm not kidding, I think there's some kind of
perky boob requirement to work there ;-)

Chris Byrne