[SunRescue] RE: mbus framebuffer...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 27 09:56:31 CDT 2001

I think you have an AFX bus framebuffer, designed only for SS/5-based systems. The card is a bit longer than an typical SBUS card, and the connector is different.

These are nice framebuffers for an SS/5, and fetch pretty reasonable amounts on Ebay,as they afford you the chance to see something other than 8 bit color on your SS/5.

If you don't have an SS/5, I'd be happy to sell you an SS/5-110 to use it in ;^)

Ken