[SunRescue] OT: HP 9000

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 10:01:15 CDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 10:53:47AM -0400, Chris Petersen wrote:
> Okay, time for the guy who works on HP gear all the time to sound in :)
> (and no grousing - I started on SunOS, did the first migrations to Solaris
> 2.4 at our university, and have an Ultra 1/200E at home right beside my
> HP B180L...)

Anybody know a good place to get a C110-or-better (or even like a B160
or something; just something faster than a 7xx series that will run
11.0; dont need graphics, just a serial console) for *really* cheap?  Mike
N. had one for sale, but I dont think I'm gonna be able to get work to
buy it off him...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford