[SunRescue] OT: HP 9000

Chris Petersen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 10:07:07 CDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 10:01:15AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 10:53:47AM -0400, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > Okay, time for the guy who works on HP gear all the time to sound in :)
> > (and no grousing - I started on SunOS, did the first migrations to Solaris
> > 2.4 at our university, and have an Ultra 1/200E at home right beside my
> > HP B180L...)
>
> Anybody know a good place to get a C110-or-better (or even like a B160
> or something; just something faster than a 7xx series that will run
> 11.0; dont need graphics, just a serial console) for *really* cheap?  Mike
> N. had one for sale, but I dont think I'm gonna be able to get work to
> buy it off him...
>
> Bill

Hrmm, cheap...If your stuck in the realm of resellers, the only options that
I can recommend are:

http://www.abtechsys.com
http://www.newman.com
http://www.pmount.com (but you know about these guys...)

Granted, none of them are *cheap* necessarily...

Chris

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer, Industry Services, Unigraphics Solutions Inc.
Email: havoc at apk.net