[SunRescue] Anyone else here hate Perl?

Simeon Johnston rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 6 14:48:35 CDT 2001

Seems like it would be a great language for quick and dirty scripting. : )
You can use whatever dielect they feel most confortable with.  I can see how it
would be easier for some people to script like this.  It seems this would be a
real pain if there were more than one person coding a script though.  Everyone
using there favorite dialect and that different than everyone elses.
The whole living language sounds like it would be great for you own personal
scripts and stuff but to make full blown applications and GUI's from this seems
kinda silly.

sim

Another $0.02 from me.  Don't worry I'm almost out of money. :-)