[SunRescue] My Sun GDM-1955 monitor is fuzzy...

Ron Wickersham rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 26 22:44:42 CST 2000

hi Chris,

the GDM-1955 is the Sony number so you don't need to cross reference it.

i bought a Sony manual for www.agtannenbaum.com for my model GDM-1950 monitor
for $24, about 50 pages of specs, adjustments, schematics and parts list.
the manual number is 9-963-768-20 and says "Sony Corporation TV Group",
and English 89BU0507-3.

i realize that you're looking for a different manual but knowing the
general look of the number may help specify what you need.

-ron

> From: "Christopher Byrne" <chris at chrisbyrne.com>
> Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:23:01 -0800

---snip---