[SunRescue] Javastation 1 to replace VT420

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 26 16:35:45 CST 2000

The stuff from Finland was the "developer release" of software for the JS-
functional, but not very fun. If you can find the full "Netra J" software,
you can get JS's fully running.

Note, you need NIS and DHCP both running to get them to boot with the Netra
J software, but then you have the full Sun environment for them. Then you
have to find and add apps <grin>.

I set up my SS20 as a boot (NIS, DHCP, etc) server for my JS (the second
"coffee maker" kind) and it worked OK, but it was slow.  .  .

If you need pointers to the Netra J stuff, drop me a note off list.

Steve