[SunRescue] HP scsi card question + SparcClaccic FS

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 24 15:50:03 CST 2000

 Hi,

  Today I picked up a scsi card for a HP-UX system... The
only problem is that I can't find out what card it is or
what bus it uses :)... I've read a couple times here about
HP systems, so I'll give it a try.

 It's a big board, 20 cm high and 30 cm long. Along the back
is a 288-pin 4 row white connector, which occupies the whole
height of the card.  There's a nice metal bar on front,
screws to fasten the card in the server/workstation, and a
68pin scsi connector. The stickers on front say
"D6025-6X006" and  "Ultra2 SCSI 80MB/s". And also on the PCB
itself: "D6025-63006" and "5064-7944".

 I've done a couple of searches with these numbers, but
nothing came up... I suspect this would be either a HSC bus
card, or a HP-PB card (there was a HP9000/800 H50 available
aroud here recently, I looked briefly into that and that's
about all I know of HP unix systems). Can anyone identify
this card or point me in the right direction? BTW, this card
was completely new in a static bag... Never used :)

 Also got some nice DecServers90L+ (terminalserver?!?) and
an Eisa singleboardcomputer (some compaq server
remote-managing kit). Also brand new in the box...

 Now for the SUN part: As I'm getting an Ultra?? soon, I'm
going to sell/trade my SparcClassic. Memory is 8 or 16Mb,
1Gb disk, NO keyboard+mouse, Arteport highspeed 16-port
serial card, sorry no box and cable :(. I'm located in
Eindhoven, The Netherlands and I'm not going to ship this..
 I would prefer a trade for something unix-like...

  Michiel