[SunRescue] My Sun GDM-1955 monitor is fuzzy...

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 25 13:26:10 CST 2000

I recently acquired a SUN 19" monitor, part number 365-1081-01, model number
GDM-1955A15.  There's only one problem - it's fuzzy.

So here I am on Thanksgiving weekend trying to focus it. (Yes, I have no
life.)

I've focused it as best I can using the focus pot on the flyback as well as
the front knobs and the massive grid of micro-pots on the right-hand side of
the monitor.  It still seems a little fuzzy though.

Does anybody have/can point me to a service manual for this model monitor?

No urgency on this as I have gotten it to a usable point for the moment.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Mike Hebel