[SunRescue] Axil 220

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 24 08:20:48 CST 2000

An axil 220 is a 70 Mhz SS/5 "clone" - the 245 is an 85 Mhz SS/5 "clone".

The 245 has a great built-in framebuffer (TGX+ 4 Meg, only 256 color) and 6
memory slots.

The 220 has a GX (I think) framebuffer built-in and only 4 memory slots
(IIRC).

Both can take 72 pin RAM, in 4, 8, 16, or 32 Meg densities...

Nice boxes, I was able to upgrade my 220 with a 245 MB...

Ken