[SunRescue] SparcServer 670/MP O.S. Options / VME Support?

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 22 11:39:10 CST 2000

"Peter L. Wargo" wrote:
>      the 4/600 series was 2.5.1.  Sol  8 is the end for the 10
>      and I believe the LX/Classic and the Voyager. Or was that 7?
>       I know I have 8 on a 10, but...

Sun4c support was dropped in S8, Solaris7 runs fine (albeit
very slowly with default config) on a SS2.

I've got paper documentation for a bunch of versions of
Solaris.  We really should make a chart of what is supported
where.  I'll start by posting the raw information from the
manuals I have when I get home.

KL