[SunRescue] SparcServer 670/MP O.S. Options / VME Support?

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 22 11:56:41 CST 2000

I can confirm that Solaris 7 works on Sun4c (IPX and SS2 at home).

I also heard that there was a "hack" to run Solaris 8 on these machines but
I don't know if that's true or not.  Can anybody confirm that?

Mike Hebel

P.S.: Will the person that was interested in the Sun3 tape/disk drive please
send me your shipping info again.  I've lost the original message. Sorry!