[SunRescue] Axil Ultima 1

Paul Phillips rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 16 07:55:40 CST 2000

Yes, I'll take a picture and post it online.  I've never seen the insides
of an Ultra type machine before, so I don't know what I'm looking at.  The
processor is clearly in a slot - if would be excellent if it were
upgradable to a faster speed...

This will take me a few days, too busy to take photos now....

Thanks!
Paul Phillips

--On Wednesday, November 15, 2000 9:56 PM -0800 James Lockwood