[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Mike Meredith rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 11 20:57:45 CST 2000

Hi

On Saturday 11 November 2000 04:31, you wrote:
> I'm so tired of this discussion....

Likewise.

> Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people.

Well I don't exactly agree with that, but I'm not going to convince you
that gun ownership is bad, and you're not going to convince me that gun
ownership is good. So lets save the discussion for a more appropriate
place; this is after all a list for discussing rescuing Suns.

> I guess Britain doesn't have any murders?

Plenty. Remember there are plenty of reasons why a murder rate is
high/low which may or may not include availability of guns.