[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

David Rouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 11 20:21:19 CST 2000

on 11/11/00 7:48 PM, Bill Bradford at mrbill at mrbill.net wrote:

> Please, lets NOT get into this debate here.

Thanks List Guy. I was worried someone was about to say the 'H' word.

Remember folks, the nice thing about having different countries (and
different provinces in those countries) is that we can have a respect for
differences. Things that work in .se or .uk might not work in .us or .jp (or
vice versa). But because we do have different sovergenties (sp?) we can try
and do what is best for our society and let other people try and do what is
best for thiers.

So, Sparc LX's in Canada, eh? Does the exchange rate make them any cheaper?

--
drouse