[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Cyrus M. Reed rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 16:24:42 CST 2000

> Well, it's only fair really, how long can you get by on Anne Murry, Rush,
> and The New Red Green show? They need something to keep the locals
> occupied...
>
> Ken

*Surely* you must be joking...  Canadian television is about the only
thing I can stand to watch now, there's only so long you can live with
"Friends" and "Survivor" - aaack.  IMHO they have some of the funniest
shows ever made, and they get away with far more than you would *ever* see
on TV in the States.  You haven't lived until you've seen an episode of 22
Minutes with "Talking to Americans".  Besides, everybody knows all the
best actors on TV in the US are Canadian anyway... ;)

My $0.02 (US)

-Cyrus

P.S.  Happy Birthday Bill!