[SunRescue] WTB: Sparc LX? Canada?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 5 17:17:28 CST 2000

On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 02:24:42PM -0800, Cyrus M. Reed wrote:
> *Surely* you must be joking...  Canadian television is about the only
> thing I can stand to watch now, there's only so long you can live with
> "Friends" and "Survivor" - aaack.  IMHO they have some of the funniest
> shows ever made, and they get away with far more than you would *ever* see
> on TV in the States.  You haven't lived until you've seen an episode of 22
> Minutes with "Talking to Americans".  Besides, everybody knows all the
> best actors on TV in the US are Canadian anyway... ;)

I havent watched "network sitcom" programming in about two years.  I much
prefer Headline News, Discovery Channel(s), TLC, etc....

> P.S.  Happy Birthday Bill!

Thanks!  We just got back from the asian grocery store (one of my favorite
places to shop).  Finally found a good source for quality red pepper paste.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
KD5LQR - Austin, TX