[SunRescue] Best wishes for Bill...

Mike Hebel drone8of9 at crosswinds.net
Thu Nov 2 11:02:51 CST 2000

Bill,

I hope you get past this large hurdle.  (Bodies can be such a pain!  Don't
you wish you could just upload yourself 'till the repairs are all over? ;-)

For those of you who are wondering, here's a link to what Bill's dealing
with:

http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/oto/grand/61591.html

Full of medical speak but nonetheless thorough.

Again Bill I heartily give you the best wishes and any spiritual support I
can give.  You're a bright spot in this universe and a being of integrity.
That alone is worth more than "hoarded gold".

Please take care of yourself and get well soon.

Very Sincerely,

Mike Hebel