[SunRescue] Another stupid Solaris printing question...

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 21 10:23:03 CST 2000

As long as someone has broached the subject - how do you get a Windows 9x
client to print to a Solaris box?  I can't seem to find a 9x client for 'nix
printing anywhere - either that or it's so horribly easy that I've missed it
completely.  (I've done that more times that I can count. *grin*)

I'd install PCNetlink on the box but I think the IPX/SS2 would be far too
slow for it to run emulating an NT server.

Will the Solaris version of Samba do for this purpose or is there a better
solution?

Mike Hebel