[SunRescue] Another stupid Solaris printing question...

John Duksta rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 21 12:35:51 CST 2000

Mike,

There are a couple of LPR clients out there for windows, but
they mostly suck.

I would go with Samba, as that will also allow you to set
up shares for the Win9X boxes to see. Also a neat feature
of samba is that it will automatically share out users'
home directories if you want it too.

-john

--
John C.C. Duksta, CISSP                      <jduksta at genuity.com>
PGP Fingerprint: 2037 FB34 8D4A 22D7 3EB3 EEF9 3ABA 997E F964 0EAF