[SunRescue] *interesting* site, with *fantastical* prices

Gregory Leblanc rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 8 13:16:22 CST 2000

> I have a couple but I'd like to try refurbishing them myself.  I'm sure I'll
> end up with some more down the road.

Assuming that I get around to re-furbing these tonight, I'll put up some
instructions and diagrams on how I refurb'ed mine so that other people
can see.  I know the NVRAM FAQ has a procedure in there, but since he
doesn't consider it worth the time and effort to do such hacks, I figure
I'd better put up some instructions for those of us "die-hard"
electronics geeks.
BTW, there is a small circle-shaped depression on the NVRAM chips
denoting pin-1, for anybody who can't remember which way they're
supposed to go back into the machine.

    Greg