[SunRescue] *interesting* site, with *fantastical* prices

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 8 12:51:28 CST 2000

I have a couple but I'd like to try refurbishing them myself.  I'm sure I'll
end up with some more down the road.

Scott Newell might have some for you.  He's the person who got a pallet full
of old Sparc boxen a while back.  I'm sure a few of those had bad NVRAMs in
them.  (Scott, if you're listening pipe up. ;-)

Mike Hebel