[SunRescue] What am I, and how did I get here ( CG12 on a SS2)

Stou Sandalski rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 7 05:42:46 CST 2000

When I first got this system, it was running SunOS 4.1.1, but all the X
stuff was missing because they (UCSB) were NFSing it from somewhere

> Depending on the work you do, older suns are very capable. Don't do any
> rendering though... ;-)

Yea or RC5 cracking heheh 33Kkeys/sec

I am actualy going to buy a CG6 (24$) and ***attempt*** to write a driver
for the cg12; where would one go to find information on this device? I
checked the sunhelp site and then went into docs.sun.com but I couldn't
locate anything other then administrative guides.

Stou