[SunRescue] Sun 2 Question

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 4 21:52:33 CST 2000

sale at case.com!  What memories.

>From what I heard, he basically got tired of it all, garage-sold most of
it, gave the rest away or junked it, and moved / got out of the computer
hobby/business.

Friend of mine here in Austin who was from Santa Cruz told me of seeing
older SGI (4D-series and 3000s) machines sitting out in the rain at
Dave's place, after he gave up on it all.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net