[SunRescue] Wild item on EBay

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 3 08:39:13 CST 2000

Actually I think the most valuable thing is the office space at $125 per sq.
ft. per year. A lease for a facility like that with that type of network and
power infrastructure can run $125 per sqare foot per month easily in the
states, and far more than that in certain areas (New York, San Jose,
etc...), where a 216 sqare foot cage in a high availability co-lo can run
$30,000+ a month if you can get one at all. At that point the equipment is
just a bonus.

Chris Byrne