[SunRescue] Wild item on EBay

Roger Blake rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 3 08:07:24 CST 2000

If I read this correctly all you buy is a few servers - very very expensive.
Surely you'd get these for new cheaper ?
Not a great deal !! Much better was the 8 x 5000 series machines with Gbs
of memory and Gbs of disk for 45000ish a couple of months back.
and there's a E450 on ebay in this country for only 5000.

Now while I'm here:
     I also would love to see the supercomputer for $66 pics !

Best Regards

Roger Blake