[geeks] Ran the numbers - V240

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Nov 10 13:45:03 CST 2017

Am 10.11.17 um 14:11 schrieb Lionel Peterson:
> I didn't do V x A = Watts calculation on an AC load, I took a watt reading of
> a commercial power meter that displays Watts consumed on active load in
> real-time.
That should give you correct numbers. Though, the cheap watt meters
sometimes give incorrect measurements for SM-PSUs.

I referred to Jonathans remark about the numbers printed on the PSU
where he tried to make a guess about the efficiency of the PSUs. (At
least thats how I interpreted it. Sorry if I got it wrong.)
--

tschC<C,
       Jochen