[geeks] Upgraded my Ham license today...

Rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 23:24:34 CST 2015

Sometimes you don't know until it's too late.  Other times it's hidden in one
of the many documents you sign when you buy a house, I guess so you don't
notice.  Pure communism really. Unfortunately they are funded from a national
level so even if you try to fight them in court, they have more money than you
ever will.  And they act like you're guilty even before you move in.  That's
why my favorite X-file show was the one where Muldar was busting their chops.
I hope law the ARRL is trying to get passed, gets through this year.

Bob - who lives in a city with no HOA in my neighborhood, just gangs and
crime.